In a somewhat ironic way the event has been canceled, because of weather.
More info from Willamette Week.
Sunday – February 9th
Get ready to ride with 4,000 other fun-loving people for the Worst Day of the Year Ride, an 15-mile odyssey around downtown Portland or explore the westside with the 46 mile Challenge Course.
Laugh at the elements and gather for a delicious finish line party at the Lucky Labrador brew pub.
The Worst Day of the Year Ride is an all-inclusive ride. Once you register, you’ll be treated to all of this (and more):
• Fresh coffee and doughnuts in the morning.
• Belly warming treats on course at rest stops every four miles.
• Hot chili/soup and bread fresh from the oven at the finish line.
• Full support, including support vehicles on the course…. just in case you need a lift.
• Ride along mechanics and medics.
Mechanic stations at the start line, Pre-Ride Party and at the rest stops.
• A map with directions.
• Baggage storage (we’ll store a bag of personal items and have it ready for you at the finish line).
• A huge team of friendly, support volunteers to help out on course.
• Course markings to guide you along the way.
Full info at http://worstdayride.com/
Leave a Reply