The BMX Canada national series continues to grow and thrive, with a fun atmosphere for the whole family, and incredible destination stops for the 7-race circuit. Here is your BMX Canada national schedule for 2016:
• May 6-8 Fraser Valley Nationals Chilliwack, BC
• June 3-5 Sea to Sky Nationals Squamish, BC
• June 24-26 Capital City Nationals Ottawa, ON 3 Day Natl.
• July 29-31 Vancouver Island Nationals Victoria, BC
• August 19-21 Cactus Classic Nationals Kamloops, BC
• September 9-11 Maple Leaf Nationals Milton, ON 3 Day Natl.
• October 7-9 Canadian Grands Chilliwack, BC
As more U.S. riders cross the 49th parallel, classes at BMX Canada nationals have become fuller and competition is increasingly tighter, which makes for some awesome racing on some of Canada’s top tracks.
Categories: BMX Racing