1. Wow!!! We are 27 days out before our first race. With that comes the customary “Get Registered” as registrations are starting to pick up heavily for both Hood River days. http://www.cascadiadirtcup.org/register
2. Hood River Course announcement will be early next week. Big thanks to Hood River Area Trail Stewards (Hood RATS) and Justin Fernandes for all the expertise and guidance.
3. This Saturday we have our Yacolt Work Party and we’d love to have some CDC racers there to represent. Details are here http://www.cascadiadirtcup.org/work-eat-shred
4. Also this Saturday is the SheSpoke pre-ride in Hood River. https://www.facebook.com/events/1690127194580715/
This is a women only ride led by the The Dirty Harlots Mountain Bike Race Team and they will not receive course details until the morning of the ride. We will have trail ninjas in Post Canyon there to take you out if you get too close to the ladies and try to figure out the course. If you have not been contacted, you are not a trail ninja… You’ve been warned 😉
5. This year is going to be amazing.
Hood River Event
The Cascadia Dirt Cup and the Hood River Trail Stewards (HRATS) have teamed up to kick off our 2016 season with a double header at the Post Canyon trail system, just minutes away from Hood River, OR. We’re dubbing this one the “Deux-Duro” (deux is “two” in French) with each day scored as an individual round. Sign up for one race at regular price or receive a discount for both days. These are some of Cascadia’s best trails – register early for this one and come #deuxhoodriver.
Categories: Mountain Bike Racing