Spring seems to be upon and that means trails can be good riding. There is a lot going on this spring with our local trails. We will be fixing the trails damaged by the fireline, fixing up old trails and continuing to progress on our new trail Eldorado.
We have 5 work parties planned for this spring. Please make an effort to help keep them in the shape we love by helping at some of the below events. The work parties this spring are:
• If you love the trails, but you know there is no chance of you making any of the below events: Donate here!!
• Post Canyon-Saturday March 17th, Meet at Family Man Staging Area 9:30 am.
• Post Canyon-Saturday March 24th, This work party will focus on Mitchell Ridge. Meet at the 7 Streams staging area (not Family Man) at 9:30.
• Post Canyon- Sunday April 8th, Meet at the Family Man staging area at 9:30.
• Post Canyon-Sunday April 29th, Meet at the Family Man staging area at 9:30
• Post Canyon-Saturday May 12th, Meet at the Family Man staging area at 9:30
For those wanting to help out with less chance of blisters, HRATS is expected to raise $4000 to $5000 by providing volunteers for the years Enduro race. The Cascade Dirt Cup Enduro series needs your help May 19, 2018.
As always please respect the trail conditions.
Stay off sloppy and freeze thaw trails.
We look forward to seeing everyone on the trails!
Our mailing address is:
Hood River Area Trail Stewards
1767 12th Street
Hood River, OR 97031