Date: July 12th – 14th, 2019
Location: Stevens Pass Bike Park
• Fee: $50* – does not include lift ticket
✴️ Schedule of Events:
• 10:00am-4:00pm Registration (Granite Peaks Lodge)- Discounted NW Cup race tickets available for competitors.
• 12:00pm- 8:00pm- Open practice (Runs will not be closed to public)
• 8:00am-10:00am- Breakfast available in the Granite Peaks Lodge
• 9:00am-1:00pm- Registration (Granite Peaks Lodge) – Discounted NW Cup race tickets available for competitors.
• 10:00am-1:00pm Cat 2/3 practice
• 1:00pm- 4:00pm Cat 1/Pro Practice
• 4:30pm-6:00pm Pro/Junior Cat 1Seeding
• 6:00pm-8:00pm- Extended Hours in the Bull’s Tooth/Cascadian Kitchen for dinner and drinks
• 8:00am- 10:00am- Breakfast available in the Granite Peaks Lodge
• 8:00am- 10:00am- Open practice (Racers)
• 10:00am- Lifts open to public
• 10:30am- Complete- Racing all categories (Order- Cat 3, Cat 2, Cat 1, Pro)
• Awards ceremony to follow the last race in the base area
*All events, locations and times subject to change without notice*
Northwest Cup is the premier DH series in the PNW! Stevens Pass will also be hosting the NW Cup Finals September 6-8.
Discounted tickets are available for purchase in the Granite Peaks Lodge for race participants. $80 for a three day ticket.
Camping and RV space available. Camping available in Lot E/Overflow and lot B for tents. To book a reservation in the RV Lot please visit:
Golden Spike Morooka Motion, Lichen It and Luvin It open to public all weekend without closures. Various closures will happen on the 13th and 14th for racing. Schedule to be released soon.
Friday- all trails open for public and racers.
Categories: Mountain Bike Racing