September 27th – 29th, 2019
2017 marked the return of mountain bike racing to Mt Spokane State Park. Having been a stop on the Norba National Series in the mid-90s, as well as a venue for XC and DH events in the late 90s it has quite a long history of being a great place for mountain bike racing. We are super excited to be part of the development of this area for mountain bike use.
• Food trucks are already lined up and will be on site this race, post race meal included for enduro racers.
• Enter both races and be entered for an extra special OMNIUM prize.
AGS Enduro (formerly The People’s Enduro) / FULL PULL DETAILS –
Mt Spokane Enduro will be a 4 stage race with 4000 feet of climbing for sport/expert/pro. 3 stages for beginner races, 2200 ft of climbing – shuttles will pick beginners up after stage 3 and everyone else after stage 4. Racing will take place on the best trails that Mt Spokane has to offer with hopefully some changes to course in 2019… The views and scenery are amazing, the trails are built under a thick canopy and several overlooks along the way.
The Full Pull is a top to bottom, forearm and brake pad burning, all out race. Covering all kinds of terrain, mostly all descending with a couple short traverse sections. Rock gardens, tight trees, and super high speed singletrack will keep you on your toes throughout.
• Plate pickup / late registration from 12pm – 5pm @ Selkirk Lodge
• Courses open all day after noon, self shuttling is allowed – no shuttles provided.
• Plate pickup / late registration from 8am – 10am
• Shuttled practice open 8am – 11am
• Racer meeting 11:30am @ Selkirk Lodge
• Race start at 12:30pm – shuttles provided to top of race course, and up from bottom of race course.
• Awards following final racer – at Selkirk Lodge
• Some stages of enduro practice are closed during Full Pull.
• Plate pickup (no registration) – 8am – 8:30am
• Rider meeting 8:45am at Selkirk Lodge, racers will pedal to top of stage 1 immediately after this
• First racer off S1 at 9:30am – make sure to hit up the s’mores bar at stage 2!
Shuttles will take beginner racers from bottom of stage 3 back to Selkirk Lodge, all other racers will head back up the hill on bike and will be picked up by shuttle after stage 4.
• Awards following final racer at Selkirk Lodge
More information at https://www.velo-northwest.com/events/mtspokane/
Categories: Mountain Bike Racing